Introduction about myself.




Greeting to the house at large and it largest in capacity.


 I am Thandiswa Nkosi, born in KwaZulu-Natal at Ondini. I live at Mtikini area. I am a third-year student from University of Zululand doing Diploma in Public Relations Management.


My goal is to work in association with professional groups who offer me the opportunity for career advancement and professional growth also to secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth.

For my upcoming semester, my goal is to work in a stimulating environment where I can apply & enhance my knowledge, skill to serve the organization to the best of my efforts.

My blog about Inkatha will continue because I want people to know where Inkatha Freedom Party coming and where it's going.




.



Comments

  1. I can not wait for more blogs coming from you.
    Inkatha Freedom Party is an amazing political party it has helped many people and developing the rural areas especially in uLundi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inkatha freedom part support students during registration by providing them accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait for more blog. 🎊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inkatha freedom party has came with a lot of help in my community and it's accomodate everyone including elders and youth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear more coming from you Inkatha is very popular and almost all municipalities are govern by Inkatha and they take good care of the communities and it needsπŸ‘‹πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#SADESMOManifestolaunch2024!

Join the challenge!!! #IFP Membership